Kyrgyzstan not only offers affordable medical education, but also a very healthy environment to the students coming from foreign countries. The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are equipped with all the basic amenities that re necessary for a healthy living for the students. The university campuses are well equipped with modern infrastructure and modern technology. The quality of education provided in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to other developed countries like USA, UK and European countries.
Apart from classrooms, the students are given complete chance to learn through practical training and experiments. Students are also required to go on clinical rounds that help them in gaining better experience in their fields of study.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan offers a wide range of advantages to the students who want to pursue MBBS from a medical university here. Some of the benefits of studying MBBS from Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
1. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are listed in the directories of the world’s major organizations like WHO, UNESCO and MCI.
2. The medium of instruction in the medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is English.
3. Students are encouraged to participate in various sports and extracurricular activities.
4. Students are not required to clear any entrance examination for admission.
5. The cost of tuition and accommodation is very low as compared to other countries.
6. Students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are offered many opportunities to take part in international conferences and seminars.
7. The process of admission in Kyrgyzstan medical universities is very simple.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Getting admission in MBBS or any other medical course in a medical university in Kyrgyzstan is very simple. The student must fulfil the following criteria:
1. The student must be above the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
2. The applicant must have passed the higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10 + 2, Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two year of study comprising of physics, chemistry, and biology.
3. The student should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th standard examination.